Zegist Prayer Book - Type a Prayer and it Shall be Answered

Dear Father,

Forgive our sins and cleanse us of all forms of our unrighteousness.

Let Your blood shed on the Cross of Calvary wash us clean so that we may appear holy and blameless before GOD the Father.

Dear Father Your word says that when we ask, we shall receive, when we seek, we shall find and when we knock, the door shall be opened before us. For we know by faith, all things are possible, that our faith is the substance of what we hope for (our prayers) and the evidence of answers we are yet to receive.

We declare that these principles guard every Prayer that appears on this thread, that every Prayer dropped here shall be answered in accordance to Your will.

Thank you for answering our prayers Dear Father, for in Your Mighty name we pray.

Amen / Amin / Àse
This thread is for all religions.

Amen

Amen

Dear Father,

I am about to apply for a job I may not be qualified for.

Please grant me Your divine favor to outclass and out do my competition for this job.

Also grant me the skills required to this job dutifully such that my supervisors are impressed.

Amen.

Dear Father,

Thank you for the happy Weekend.

Teach me how to manage money. Cause my financial practices to be frugal and open my eyes and mind to the investment opportunities around me.

Amen.

Is God on this thread?

He’s everywhere

Dear Father,

Please cure my aching heart.

Amen.

Dear Father,

Teach me to be contented with my wife when I eventually meet her. Also make me a great husband to her and an amazing father to our children.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.