Zegist Rewards

Thanks dear

@Youralibi1 Yoruba Alabi what magic are you using?

Lmao! Afi Alabi na!
No magic, just the usual buttons

What’s going on…

People are not sharing…

hmmm… what do we do?

People not sharing isn’t really the word on my own part, it’s just people not clicking.

I’ve been thinking on what to do about it too. I think I abandoned my facebook for a while so the small followers just acted like KokobyKhloe’s fans. 🤦

I will work on that. I need to post there often, so as not to make them bored. Let me apologize for the low traffic. I’m sorry.

Hello @Ademola_Ajijola and @Wealth_King, welcome to the top 10. :dancer::dancer:

Our beautiful Iyawo @Otumininu, world class @NaijaLander @Youralibi1 @Oluwarufus @pretyprexy @fola, thank you all for contributing and sharing so far… Let’s do more!

Update…

@Wealth_King well-done!
At this rate, you will displace @evansakanno soon.

Ohhh…

Hello @zegisters so we were just discussing this at the office. Should members of the team at Cregital be able to earn from the Zegist Rewards? I had exempeted myself but I am wondering if others can earn.

• Yes they can participate
  • No, they should not be able to participate

0 voters

If they work for it, why not?

Everyone needs money, so, I feel they should be allowed.

My opinion though.

What is cregital?

I think they should. Working at Cregital really doesn’t give any extra advantage.

Cregital runs Zegist. It’s like the tech partner of Zegist.

I think they should. Working at Cregital really doesn’t give any extra advantage.

Yes but by different parameters.

what parameters?

I believe you have specific goals for the platform, some of which are not being met by the current reward indexes. Team members shouldn’t just be able to do what normal subscribers can do, they should be able to chart strategies that produce results that the average subscriber can’t produce. Create parameters around these for them so that when they meet these goals they get really good rewards.

P.S: This should only concern those directly working on Zegist. Other team members are free to earn.

You’re making sense :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

Hmmm… This is making sense