Zegist Upgrades 1.0

Hi everyone!
We just updated the Zegist header image. Please let us know what you think. Here’s the old one as a reference.

Lets Talk About You

it sucks. Use images from Nigerian street photography. Maybe link said image to the photographer’s media pages.

Tunde I actually second this too…

I think the new tech background is giving off the tech feel… We need lifestyle.

This is dope for Tech but for a Community like ours… Mbanu!! I second @NaijaLander Nigerian photography will do justice

I suggest you replace the "Join the Conversation, blah blah " with the photographer’s details. or maybe a quote.

Hi guys, I also think that users should be able to view the profile picture of their friends and enemies as a full screen image. I trust that’s something that can be worked on.:+1:

Second dat … Nd av been aving issue changing my dp

Supported!!! :+1:

Thanks for your feedback… we are working on the simpler things that will improve the user experience…

What do you guys think of this? @pretyprexy @theunofficialomotayo @NaijaLander @Darryice @Aje @fola @yeye @yvonne @ewomazino @judy

As for mi dis is :metal: :+1:

Works!

I love it !

We don’t have enemies on zegist o…

Lol…

Ah ha! I love this

This is way better…

Lit :fire:!!!

Hello guys, I know we have more creative people here than we know. So I am throwing this open.
We need a new headline for Zegist to occupy the top area.
Uploading…