Zegist Upgrades 1.0

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

God bless you… I won’t fail to mention them when I catch them online…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:troublemaker

Egbami o @evansakanno I didn’t call anybody na. Ahan!

It’s ok o @Judy.I be omo Yoruba. I sabi word well well. To ba ti bu mi tan ko je kin gbo o!
@evansakanno you just opened a can of cankerworms. na to de slide everywhere now starting from @Judy Judy

Oya lemme coman be going sef… :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging: cos ayam not understanding what u talking about @Bobo. @evansakanno u see what yaf cause now? U went and woke someone that was sleeping ehn?

Ha! You say I am sleeping again. :joy:
Don’t go o. I am here now. I am awake. Eyes wide open. The upgrade don cast the ghost mode so we are together.

On a wavy level abi?

Oshe slider… Sha don’t break neck…this one u want to be sliding in DMs upandan starting from me abi? So who’s next? @Bobo

You would catch none of you chase multiple birds at once. For now @Judy has got my whole attention. The only vision in my horizon and @evansakanno has encouraged me to bring it on.

Yinmu :smirk: @Bobo sidan and eat popcorn…

Apropos @evansakanno I like the new emojis too. Awesome upgrade y’all have done :ok_hand: :thumbsup:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:As in that’s the best part…

@habeebsanni Where art thou??

Oshey!!! See lines… :scream:

Hi @pretyprexy. Thanks for the shout out. I have actually been through a lot lately but it feels good to be back.

U this geh…shey u know u’re not a serious pelzon :unamused::unamused:

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:best part is you love me regardless of all my wahala… :joy::joy::joy:

Yippee!! Please be back to stay…

Don’t leave us again… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

@pretyprexy and I singing “Staaaaay with Us” @habeebsanni :laughing:

Kindly make the dark panel transparent. Also why “Lets Gist Everything” and not “SOmething else cool”

IN short, don’t use black for the menu, find a colorless looking transparent color. Thanks

Only that one can’t hide in peace hehehe