Zegister's SINGLES ONLY (Please don't click if you are in a relationship)

Hello everyone, My name is Komolafe Daniel.

Over the years I have come to realize that there are still lots of pretty single ladies and handsome guys out there.

Social media has done a lot in linking up people and in some areas it has also destroyed some relationships, but at the end, it all depends on how you use social media, either to your advantage or disadvantage.

READ ALSO: Everyone Can Now Get Verified On Instagram (See How With Screenshots)

I have come to believe that zegist, being one of the social media platforms where mature minds are with little or no amount of trolls, when compared to twitter or Instagram.

So, zegisters that are single, I will like us to make good use of this platform for more link ups and hopefully there will be testimonies at the end and @Everybody will be invited to celebrate.

In case you are single, just use the comment section to describe the kind of person you want, and anyone who meets your spec. will DM, regardless.

Use the comments section to your advantage

GO!!!

Top Authors & Influencers - September 2018

hello , i’m new here. across this platform looking for help on relationships and i did.

Hi, what’s up?